1. How to extend tires life?
2. When to replace the tires?
- Use the opportunity while cleaning and inflating, to check the wear of the tire,
to check whether there are nails or stones inside the patterns, whether there is
abnormal wear and tear, injuries and so on. So that problems can be treated in time.
Replace the tire when it is necessary, avoid due to serious wear problem tires cannot
continue to be used.
In addition, pay attention to the front wheel while checking the tire. Because when
the front wheels explode, the consequences are very dangerous. Therefore, newer,
deeper patterns, no flaw tires should be selected as front-wheel. Check balance
in order to avoid vibration due to high speed driving.
- When three wear tags are found on the tire, replace the tire.
- When the tire belt exposed, replace the tire.
- When there are cracks, scratches on the sidewall and cut deep to the wire, replace
- When there are mass, protruding or cracks, replace the tire.
- When a wheel deforms， cracks or serious rust, replace the tire.
- When the tire is punctured, cut or other damage, replace the tire.
3. Basic inspection and maintenance before driving
- Tire pressure should be checked before driving. This should be measured when the
tire is cold. Adjust the tire manufacturer’s specified air pressure. And lack
of air pressure or over can both cause damage to the tires.
- Tires should be maintained by special maintenance wax, which can help avoid tread
rubber aging, cracking and rubber degradation.
- Before driving, you’d better check the surface damage, and eject the stones
and sand intruded.
- Do not use the tire with damaged tread and splited cords. Because such kind of worn
tires can easily bilging, which will make the cords rust, shoulder separate and
even lead to tire blowing out.
- The remained tread depth limit is 1.6mm. It means that when the remained tread depth
is less than this limitation, the tires should be replaced immediately.
- In order to ensure safe driving, pay attention to the rim at any time and check
if any deformation and cracking occurs.
- In case of tire deformation resulted from encountering hard obstacles, and cords
break, the tires must be replaced immediately.
Owners should always be aware that tires need more care than repair. There will
inevitably be some stones intruded between grooves when riding. In case of not clearing
the stones in time, the belts will be punctured and the tires will even blow out.
Besides, while parking, owners should pay more attention to avoiding the valve contacting
with hard object. Any damage to the valve could causes air leaking problem. Valve
caps are very necessary to prevent debris blocking.